3/20 - 3/21 Two Day Backpacking Adventure
Spend two days off the beaten path, exploring the stunning Ozarks with OAR! Experience waterfalls, rivers, large rock outcrops and more the easiest way possible!
9:00am on 3/20 - 2:00pm on 3/21
Due to Covid-19, NWA Adventures caravan to the trailhead. Tickets are at a discounted rate
-Trail is off the beaten path but does contain parts of the Tea Kettle Falls trail. This trail is not well marked and some bushwhacking may be required. Rocky and uneven terrain may make it difficult for beginners. There are a couple of sections that have a gradual elevation change of about 200ft. This is a moderate hike.
-Hiking boots and extra socks are recomended because we will cross the creek multiple times.
-Two Day Backpacking is suitable for folks 12 years old and up.
-Meet Up is at Airship Coffee in Bentonville at 9:00am (1000 SE 5th St, Bentonville, AR 72712)
-Meet Up is at Basecamp OAR in Huntsville at 10:30am (209 E. War Eagle Ave, Huntsville AR)
-Due to Covid-19, NWA Adventures caravan to the trailhead. Tickets are at a discounted rate
ADD THESE AWESOME ITEMS TO YOUR ORDER!
- We personally plan every adventure! Finding a scenic place to spend the day can be hard and stressful on your own, that is why our outdoor experts have carefully selected beautiful destinations in the Ozarks just for you.
- We shuttle you to and from! Don't waste gas money or worry about getting lost in the middle of nowhere, OAR shuttles you to and from your adventure. Pick up and Drop off is provided from public NWA location.
- We supply you with the gear! Gear can be pricey and a pain to lug around, that is why we provide it for you. We provide kayaks, paddles, life vests, supplies for most adventures, camping essentials and set up on overnight excursions.
- We provide trained guides! No need to be an avid outdoors-man to enjoy any of our adventures or excursions. Our trained guides give you freedom to explore, as well as navigate, educate, and keep you safe while enjoying the Arkansas landscape.
- Trained instructors provided for classes! Most daily adventures feature a workshop/class of some kind, each one will have a trained instructor that also shares a passion for the outdoors.
- We provide food & drinks! We don't want you getting "hangry" on your adventure, that is why we will provide fuel for your body for every adventure and excursion you take with us.
- We do this for you! We love Arkansas and we strive to make the exploration of our scenic state as easy and enjoyable as possible for you!
The meet-up location is there to offer an easy place for all participants to gather before the caravan leaves. Please Note: The location of the meet-up spot may add extra time to your trip and in some cases cause you to back track when leaving town. We appreciate your understanding of this and cooperation so we can offer an amazing experience for everyone!