1/31 Outdoor Survival Hike (NWA)
Get ready for a fun and outside the box hike with OAR! Along with a stunning hike in the Ozarks you will be tasked to work together to complete 3 different survival situations! A trained guide will be with you the whole way.
Due to Covid-19, NWA Adventures caravan to the trailhead. Tickets are at a discounted rate
-Trails used will be easy enough for most skill levels
-Outdoor Survival Hike is great for folks 12 years old and up.
-Meet Up is at Airship Coffee in Bentonville (1000 SE 5th St, Bentonville, AR 72712) Get a discount on your coffee with a valid proof of purchase to this Adventure!
ADD THESE AWESOME ITEMS TO YOUR ORDER!
- We personally plan every adventure! Finding a scenic place to spend the day can be hard and stressful on your own, that is why our outdoor experts have carefully selected beautiful destinations in the Ozarks just for you.
- We shuttle you to and from! Don't waste gas money or worry about getting lost in the middle of nowhere, OAR shuttles you to and from your adventure. Pick up and Drop off is provided from public NWA location.
- We supply you with the gear! Gear can be pricey and a pain to lug around, that is why we provide it for you. We provide kayaks, paddles, life vests, supplies for most adventures, camping essentials and set up on overnight excursions.
- We provide trained guides! No need to be an avid outdoors-man to enjoy any of our adventures or excursions. Our trained guides give you freedom to explore, as well as navigate, educate, and keep you safe while enjoying the Arkansas landscape.
- Trained instructors provided for classes! Most daily adventures feature a workshop/class of some kind, each one will have a trained instructor that also shares a passion for the outdoors.
- We provide food & drinks! We don't want you getting "hangry" on your adventure, that is why we will provide fuel for your body for every adventure and excursion you take with us.
- We do this for you! We love Arkansas and we strive to make the exploration of our scenic state as easy and enjoyable as possible for you!
The meet-up location is there to offer an easy place for all participants to gather before the caravan leaves. Please Note: The location of the meet-up spot may add extra time to your trip and in some cases cause you to back track when leaving town. We appreciate your understanding of this and cooperation so we can offer an amazing experience for everyone!