8/8 Rattlesnake Ridge Hike
Take a trip with OAR to Central Arkansas for our Rattlesnake Ridge Hike. Explore and climb to the summit of the mountain and take in amazing views for miles. Please have hiking experience because this hike is hard and has very steep and narrow sections. *HARD HIKE*
OAR's Rattlesnake Ridge Hike is a fun but challenging hike in Central Arkansas. We will load up in Fayetteville and drive 2.5 hours to the trail head. Once there we will hike 3.5 miles, starting at the base of the mountain we will work our way up until we reach the summit. The trail takes us across the top of the summit which gives you a 360 degree view for miles! Watch your step...There a many sections at the top that are narrow and steep! After the conclusion of the hike we will take in the beautiful sights of the mountain from the base while we enjoy food provided by OAR!
-Rattlesnake Ridge Hike is rated HARD (Steep and narrow sections)
-This hike is good for people 18yrs or older that have hiking experience.
-Wear hiking boots.
-Dress according to the weather.
-Pick-up is at 8:30am at Sams Club in Fayetteville. In back of the lot near the gas station.(3081 AR-112, 72704)
What we do for you!
- We personally plan every adventure! Finding a scenic place to spend the day can be hard and stressful on your own, that is why our outdoor experts have carefully selected beautiful destinations in the Ozarks just for you.
- We shuttle you to and from! Don't waste gas money or worry about getting lost in the middle of nowhere, OAR shuttles you to and from your adventure. Pick up and Drop off is provided from public NWA location.
- We supply you with the gear! Gear can be pricey and a pain to lug around, that is why we provide it for you. We provide kayaks, paddles, life vests, supplies for most adventures, camping essentials and set up on overnight excursions.
- We provide trained guides! No need to be an avid outdoors-man to enjoy any of our adventures or excursions. Our trained guides give you freedom to explore, as well as navigate, educate, and keep you safe while enjoying the Arkansas landscape.
- Trained instructors provided for classes! Most daily adventures feature a workshop/class of some kind, each one will have a trained instructor that also shares a passion for the outdoors.
- We provide food & drinks! We don't want you getting "hangry" on your adventure, that is why we will provide fuel for your body for every adventure and excursion you take with us.
- We do this for you! We love Arkansas and we strive to make the exploration of our scenic state as easy and enjoyable as possible for you!
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 4 total tickets must be sold for adventure to take place. If the minimum is not met you can move your tickets to another adventure.